Line Operator / Packer APPLY NOW
We are currently seeking a packer to add to our growing team in Fremont], where you will pack finished N95 respirators in accordance with standard packaging procedures, while maintaining quality standards and efficient production. Our ideal candidate is exceptionally detail-oriented and able to track and complete multiple facets of product packaging. By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail, you'll help us prepare some of the world's favorite products for shipment.
Objectives of this Role
- Follow company packing procedures and standards
- Handle inventory with care and attention to detail
- Adhere to safety programs and OSHA compliance for a safe work environment.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures, and encourage other associates to do the same
- Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work at different stations as production requires
- Inspect, weigh, and package products
- Monitor flow of product into processing machinery
- Verify compliance with quality, safety, production standards, work rules, and efficient operation of equipment
- Report potential production downtime, scrap production, and quality of each machine and summarize data from shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 18 years old
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Demonstrated ability to operate machinery
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment